Mira Form Single Outlet – 31982W-CP.
Mira Form delivers the ultimate in flexible retrofitting. It’s all thanks to a set of unique Multi-Fit design features that enable it to cover 95% of concentric mixers from 110-153mm. These include adjustable inlet connections to adapt to existing 15mm pipework, adjustable slide bar brackets so you can re-use existing fixings, a telescopic deluge kit for perfect positioning, and a unique valve shroud design that neatly conceals all existing pipework. It simply slots into place as if the previous mixer shower had never existed. No Fuss. No worries. No problem.
- Mira’s unique mixer design has adjustable inlet connections that retro-fits 95% of concentric mixers with 110–153mm pipe centres.
Quick-fix slide bar
- Slide-bar ends adjust to let you fit the Mira Form in old fixing holes. For added speed and convenience.
- The valve shroud design covers up all connections and fixing holes. For a perfect finish – without any snags
- A generous 660mm slide bar lets you replace most mixers on the market using existing fixing holes. No mess. No hassle.
Durable, high-quality materials
- With a stainless steel backplate and quality chrome fittings, Mira Form is designed to ensure long-lasting style and showering performance.
More than just good looks
- Small shelf area on top of the mixer provides space for soap and shampoo bottles
Engineered for young families
- Safe, comfortable showering is assured thanks to Mira’s TMV2-accredited cartridge – enabling precise thermostatic control and a maximum temperature stop
- Thermostatic temperature stability
- Maximum temperature setting for increased safety
Easy to fit and maintain
- Multi-Fit fits over 110-155mm pipe centres
- Suitable for replacement of a previous mixer valve using existing olives, compression nuts and pipe concealing plates
- Suitable for rear fed 15mm compression connections (Not suitable for 3/4” Bar valve replacement)
- Valve shroud design covers all previous fixing holes and water entry points
- Single Outlet includes generous 660mm adjustable riser rail, makes use of existing fixing holes when replacing other showers.
- Easily upgrade to dual outlet, with telescopic riser rail with 250mm height adjustment
Easy to service
Large, long life-filters and replaceable cartridge
For your customer
- One control for on/off and temperature
- 4 spray, 11cm showerhead with push button mode change and rub clean rubber nozzles
- 1.25m anti-twist, easy clean hose
- Swivel action deluge arm for perfect deluge positioning when in use
Order before 2.30pm for next working day delivery (orders placed after 2.30pm will be processed the following working day). Please note if you have ordered an item which is listed as next day delivery with an item which has a longer lead time they will be sent together at the longer lead time.