Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat Y87RF2024 box contains:
- 1x Honeywell Home T87RF Single Zone Wireless Thermostat
- 1x BDR91 Wireless Relay Box
- 2x AA Batteries
The Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat is simple, affordable and everything you need to upgrade your existing room thermostat to ensure very accurate control of your heating system. The Single Zone Thermostat is available as a stand alone wireless single zone room thermostat that can be used with your existing heating programmer/controller and located in any part of your home.
The best use of the Single Zone Thermostat is to bind it to a Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit (RFG100) which will allow this simple wireless thermostat to become a wireless ‘Connected Programmable Thermostat‘. This enables the user to time and temperature control their heating up to 6 times per day, 7 days a week via a smartphone or tablet using Honeywell Home’s Total Connect Comfort App (Mobile Access Kit RFG100 sold separately).
The Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat can also be bound directly to an evohome Controller to allow Zone Temperature Sensing, Sensor Control for HR92 Radiator Controllers, Control of Single Zone Valve Operated Zones, Kickspace Heater Control, Single Zone Underfloor Heating Control and much more!
- Wireless operation: Wireless digital room thermostat that provides a simple to use interface. It is battery powered with low battery indicator and pre-bound to the wireless relay box
- Use as part of an S or Y plan system.
- Use with a combi boiler: Use this for room temperature control with a combi boiler or connect to the unit to the internet (using a Connected Pack) and provide full time and temperature scheduling via the app
- Installation is easy: Just wire the wireless relay box into the system and it will communicate with the single zone room thermostat straight away. The wireless relay box can be wired directly to motorised zone valves or actuators.
- Simple to use: Outer ring is the control dial—a simple twist of the dial will adjust the temperature set point up or down. No programming required. On screen battery status and RF signal check
- Remote Access: Mobile compatibility via
- A smart phone app- Controls your heating anywhere – Adds scheduling functionality – Requires RFG100 Mobile Access Kit, sold separately
- Use as a Programmable Thermostat: Once connected, you can also use the Total Connect Comfort App to provide a combined time and temperature profile of 6 time periods a day variable by day for each of 7 days
- Perfect for UK homes: The set point range is 5– 35 degrees C in 0.5 degree increments
- Energy saving TPI control
- Security features: programmed range stop function so that the room will not go above or below set point
Order before 2.30pm for next working day delivery (orders placed after 2.30pm will be processed the following working day). Please note if you have ordered an item which is listed as next day delivery with an item which has a longer lead time they will be sent together at the longer lead time.