Vaillant 630 ecoTEC Plus System Boiler is a top spec condensing systems boiler from the Vaillant Range with a stainless steel heat exchanger. The ecoTEC system boiler is suitable for use with unvented pressurised systems. Vaillant Boilers are highly efficient and deliver a top SEDBUK Band ‘A’ rated fuel efficiency and powerful DHW performance. Vaillant are widely recognised as the leading heating technology company in Europe, and as one of the market and technology leaders, Vaillant develop best in class products for domestic comforts.
- For use with Unvented Systems.
- Built-in Pump & Expansion Vessel.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger.
- Electronic air & gas modulation.
- 1:6 modulating ratio for higher efficiency.
- Low stand-by energy consumption.
- Flame lite detection system.
- Automatic burner monitoring.
- Future proof Low Energy & High Efficiency Pump.
- Modern design, including stylish platinum fascia.
- Installation wizard included.
- SEDBUK band ‘A’ rated rated fuel efficiency.
- Fully modulating low Nox burner and fan (Class 5).
- Lightweight – lowest in class.
- Compact dimensions.
- No compartment ventilation needed.
- 2 stage frost thermostat.
- Comprehensive boiler status/diagnostic display system and back-up.
- Easy access to all components from front.
- Removable side panels.
|Sub Type||Gas System|
|ErP Space Heating Efficiency||A|
|Noise Level (Decibels)||48|
Expected delivery 2-3 following order confirmed. If ordered on a weekend the order will not be processed till the Monday.