Chilled and sparkling water straight from the tap The Quooker is only complete with a CUBE. With this, a Quooker tap not only supplies cold, hot, and boiling water, but also chilled and sparkling water. All from one tap. The updated CUBE offers a host of new advantages.
- Higher volume of water below 10 degrees.
- More compact with a height of 500mm and a diameter of 153mm.
- Lighter: weighs only 12kg.
- It has an interactive display that shows, among other things, how much sparkling water you can still draw from your CO₂ cylinder.
- You can choose from two effervescence levels, the same strength as the current CUBE and a softer level with fewer bubbles.
- The water flow for the chilled water has been improved.
- The CO₂ cylinder is placed on a magnetic base at the side of the CUBE so that it cannot fall over.
Voltage: 220 – 240 V
Power: 100 W
Stand-by power consumption: 5 W
Chilling time: 30 min
Tank height: 500 mm
Tank diameter: 223 mm, 153 mm excl. CO₂ cylinder
Tank depth: 340 mm, 270 mm excl. CO₂ cylinder
Min. mains pressure: 200 kPa (2 bar)
Recommended pressure: 200-400 kPa (2-4 bar)
Flow rate (litres/min): 2,4 litres/ min. filtered chilled water / 2 litres/min. filtered sparkling water
Filter capacity: 12 months or 3500 liters
Water filter: Active Carbon and Hollow Fiber filter
Expected delivery 2-3 days following order confirmed. If ordered on a weekend the order will not be processed till the Monday.