The Fabdec Excelsior I Indirect Unvented Cylinder is referred to as the “Self Sustaining System”, and for good reason. Using the Venturi Effect, the cold mains feed is also incorporated with an inlet for air, creating aerated water to replenish the air gap in the cylinder. These cylinders also encompass all the qualities of the Fabdec design innovation it implements features such as; immersion heating, 3 bar pressure outlets, and more.
– Automatic replenishment of the explanation with no need to top up the air gap, saving time and money on maintenance
– No internal moving parts in the cylinder, ensuring long life
– Innovative Venturi valve installed on inlet assembly. No other additional parts required
– Improved packaging to offer benefits with compact installation spaces
– No external expansion vessel saving installation time
– 60mm insulation giving market-leading heat loss figures
– Immersion heater, temperature, and pressure valves insulated for an added reduction in heat loss
– Green recycled materials used for the outer casing, finished in a silver-coat effect
– 3 bar pressure at outlets (subject to adequate incoming pressure)
– All sizes WRAS approved
– Cylinder guaranteed for 25 years
– Designed and manufactured in the UK
Expected delivery 2-3 days following order confirmed. If ordered on a weekend the order will not be processed till the Monday.