Programmers allow you to set ‘On’ and ‘Off’ time periods. Some models switch the central heating and domestic hot water on and off at the same time, while others allow the domestic hot water and heating to come on and go off at different times. Set the ‘On’ and ‘Off’ time periods to suit your own lifestyle. On some programmers you must also set whether you want the heating and hot water to run continuously, run under the chosen ‘On’ and ‘Off’ heating periods, or be permanently off. The time on the programmer must be correct. Some types have to be adjusted in spring and autumn at the changes between Greenwich Mean Time and British Summer Time. You can temporarily adjust the heating programme, for example by using the features, ‘Advance’ or ‘Boost’. These are explained in the manufacturer’s instructions. The heating will not work if the room thermostat has switched the heating off. And, if you have a hot-water cylinder, the water heating will not work if the cylinder thermostat detects that the hot water has reached the correct temperature. With common timings of heating and hot water, LP112 keeps control of fully pumped or gravity systems with no great input from the user. An improved display and four switching options are now standard features. With common timings of heating and hot water, LP112 keeps control of fully pumped or gravity systems with no great input from the user. An improved display and four switching options are now standard features.
- Easy to use
- Automatic summer/winter time change
- Memory saver – programme and clock never need resetting in the event of loss of power
- Easy to read, backlit screen
- New contemporary design
- Pre-set clock
- On/once/timed/off switching options
- 3 timing periods per day
- Programme advance buttons
- All programmers suitable for fully pumped or gravity heating systems
- Timeswitches are ideal for combination boilers and control of additional zones etc. (volt free contacts)
- Universal backplate
- Part L Compliant (Part J in Scotland)
- Proven reliability.