Reliable and easy-to-install, the Baxi Platinum Combi HE A is a firm favorite with householders and installers alike. It is highly efficient with a SEDBUK (2005) Band A rating for energy efficiency.
The Baxi Platinum Combi boiler uses an intelligent control system to automatically adjust heat output.
The Platinum Combi boiler has exceptional flow rates ranging from 9.8l/min to 16.41l/min making it suitable for any size of home.
- Save energy and money. The Baxi Platinum is highly efficient and SEDBUK 2005 Band A (>90%) rated
- Available in outputs of 24kW, 28kW, 33kW and 40kW so there is a model to suit most sizes and styles of property
- Exceptional hot water flow rate of up to 16.4 litres per minute for increased comfort and convenience
- Experience greater reliability as the boiler adapts output to demand without switching on and off
- Includes easy to use built-in mechanical clock and filling loop
- Easy to install and maintain – comes with a pre-plumbing jig, complete with pre-formed copper pipe tails, built in filling loop and 1 metre mains cable to save the installer time and money during installation
- Built in frost thermostat, making it easier to site in garages and lofts
- Compatible with Multifit flue kits, which provide an industry leading choice of lengths, bends and accessories, allowing for versatile siting
- High quality brass hydraulics and easy access for servicing means the Baxi Platinum Combi HE A is a firm favorite with installers
|Sub Type||Gas Combi|
|ErP Space Heating Efficiency||A|
|ErP Water Heating Efficiency||A|
|Noise Level (Decibels)||50|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||16.4|
Expected delivery 2-3 following order confirmed. If ordered on a weekend the order will not be processed till the Monday.