Introducing the Baxi Multifit IFOS in flue outdoor weather sensor, suitable for all current Baxi combi boilers. The IFOS is an easy and affordable way to comply with the current Boiler Plus regulations, when combined with a time and a temperature control.
The Baxi IFOS can be fitted with any Baxi horizontal flue, regardless of the aspect of the wall, because it fits within the air duct and is kept out of direct sunlight.
Features & Benefits
- Sensor housing clips onto the air duct of the horizontal flue terminal, so can be fitted quickly and easily
- IFOS fits under the air duct, so it is kept out of direct sunlight. This means installation is not restricted to a north-facing wall
- Free flow of air over the sensor for more accurate temperature sensing
- Two wire cable runs back to the boiler down the flue air duct, so it is extremely simple to fit, with no drilling, disruption or unsightly cables
- Very few parts, making it an easy solution compared with many other weather sensors.
Order before 2.30pm for next working day delivery (orders placed after 2.30pm will be processed the following working day). Please note if you have ordered an item which is listed as next day delivery with an item which has a longer lead time they will be sent together at the longer lead time.